Monday, May 7, 2007

26 Years of My Life (Part 3)

Then came college.. Yey! The start of another chapter of my life.. The stage of being an independent person (or i thought so).. I applied at various colleges and universities, and i ended up studying at Far Eastern University, the home of the Tamaraws (yahooo!!).. Damn, when i entered college, i became addicted to basketball even more, so addicted that when i get the chance to watch the UAAP, i never give a second thought and watch it live (well, at that happened at my 3rd yr). I had such a great time when i was in college, what i hated was the commuting to and from school especially during mornings, its such a headache and hassle, its so hard to get a ride, (as if i get to do this everyday.. when i just commute during fridays or when our car is broke.. ahahahaha). And after a long time of studying in an all girl school, i was exposed to boys again (ahahahaha, as if the school across D.C was not an all boy school).

At college, i took up Physical Theraphy, we'll that was the course i chose, because that was the trend at that time and i want to get into the medical field. In the first 2 years of my college life was burdened by so many subjects, projects, terror professors, unending peer pressure and gimiks (ahahaha). At this first two years, get to know different people, different in the sense of attitude, the places they came from, their abilities and upbringing.. It was a very informative yet stressful two years for me, but i was enjoying and i had a great time.. And this was the start of my being varsity basketball player crazy girl (ahahaha), i got to know the players of our school.. And at this time did the Tamaraws bagged the UAAP Championship.. All that happened in just two years, and it was as though it was just months.. As though i was in the course of P.T in 2 years, i just got a little glimpse at the course itself when we had our Introduction to P.T class at the end of second semester of our second year. As you know, our school has required us to get a battery exam before we could really proceed at the main P.T course, but unfortunately, i didnt passed the exam, so i just decided to shift course, so i ended up taking Biology. Why biology you ask, when there are few work related fields when i graduate.. Its because... that's for another part of my 4 part blog..

Now for my last 2 years in college.. If i was happy in my P.T days.. I was even happier when i was in my Biology years.. Why you ask? Its because i got to know my "TROPA", to which until now i have a constant communication and we still go out, neat isnt it.. I really enjoyed this informative years, though i almost flunked 2 or 3 subjects, but i still survived without getting a failing grade.. There are so many fun and funny memories of these years.. Never will i forget them.. I still sometimes catch myself smiling and even laughing at the antics we would do.. And then, this was the start of my unfailing devotion to watch UAAP live, and then i really got close to the varsity players (well, some of them), but its enough for to me be close with Bacani, Cruz, Catli, Zablan among others.. God, it felt so womderful, i get to hang-out with them sometimes and started to go with them at their practices, and after that, we would just hang-out again just to talk bout things and do wacky things.. I was in heaven when i was with them, and at times i felt that there are people who are jealous that iwas so close with them that sometimes i get the feeling that they are staring at me and wanted to throw daggers at me, i cant blame them, but i was just lucky.. This was just a few things i did in college.. And at my fourth year after my summer class, i finally graduated!! So much fun.. And many memories that ill treasure for a very long time..