Sunday, May 6, 2007

26 Years of My Life (Part 2)

Then all that changed, though not drastically but it did changed my life.. My parents decided that, i should continue my studies in manila.. So, i continued my studies at Dominican College.. I transferred there when i was in my fourth grade.. At first i was intimidated, well as you know i was from the province (well not from the far flung province). Gradually, i grew accustomed to the lifestyle of living in the big city.. As you know, i was a consistent honor student when i was still studying in laguna, but all that changed when i transferred here in manila. Yeah you've guessed it right, i never even reached the status of being in an honor roll.. At first i was frustrated, as you know i was accustomed of being ang honor student, but gradually i came to terms with that, my gradeschool life passed by without any hassles and problems..I went though the years, gaining knowledge and friends ill treasure and still have communication with all through the years.. I didnt just gained knowledge inside the four corners of my classroom but also about how to live in the big city.. How to go to places by myself, exploring the malls, the places where the cool people usually hang-out..

Then its the start of my highschool life, another new beginning, gaining higher knowledge, more places to explore, gaining new friends and the start of emotional relationships (if you know what i mean).. Highschool was such a thrill for me, ive gained more independence to explore things, to go around, to gain experience, to try new things for myself.. So i did, i tried everything, went to places ive never been to and explored the thing around me.. And at this stage of my life, i meet my bestfriend, though we vary at different aspects in our lives, we got along pretty well, so well that we still are best of friends up until know, though we trudged at different directions and have some misunderstandings here and there and didnt have any communication for years, still we manage to be the way we used to be.. We shared everything (well not exactly everything), but if it would have been possible to share everything, that would have been the case. All the things i did was with her, we never seperated ways though we were just classmates for just a year.. You could say that we are sisters and friends rolled into one.. Just like gradeschool, my highschool life was a blast, and i could say that was the best four years of my life.. Ive graduated without any problems, though i struggled one time or the other, still i never regretted things that happened to me, cause that things made me who i am today, though a little eccentric, but still a somewhat normal person..