Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas Eve

Where many people are busily preparing for their noche buena and waiting for Christmas to come, i was just sitting in front of my laptop, thinking of what to do, am i just gonna lie down, sit and watch t.v or cry until i can't cry no more..

When everybody is happy and excited, im getting depressed more and more, i can't seem to get myself in the christmas spirit.. Im so sad, so down, so blue.. I want to get out of this slump that im in, but i can't seem to get out.. Everytime i try, it seems that something is pulling me back..

Am i in denial? When the only thing that can make me happy and get out of this depression that im in right now is to hear that he still loves me and that he still wants to be with me the rest of my life.. But how can i not be in denial when all i feel right now the exact opposite of what i want it to be..